Do You Have What It Takes?
Certified Aquascape Contractors (CAC's) are the most qualified and informed pond installers in the water gardening industry. All CACs are trained and educated to not only install beautiful low maintenance water features, but they also provide quality workmanship, outstanding customer service, and knowledgeable assistance to their customers and each other.
What are the Benefits of Certification?
Becoming a CAC, not only enables you to network with the "Best of the Best," but you will also receive multiple benefits from Aquascape, including:
- Membership in the largest, most experienced professional pond builders group in North America
- Exclusive discount on Aquascape products when purchased at contractor price.
- CAC exclusive meetings, seminars, and training events
- Listing on Aquascape website for consumer referrals
- Private member Facebook page
- Member exclusive message board
- The exclusive right to use the Certified Aquascape Contractor logo
- Specialized marketing and clothing only available to CACs
Do You Fit the Mold?
All contractors who wish to become Certified Aquascape Contractors must complete an in-depth application that includes referrals, pictures of completed ponds, and general questions about their business and water gardening philosophy as well as pass an extensive training course and test.
So, if you strive to reach the highest standards to meet your customer's needs and are looking to increase your visibility in the water gardening industry, the Certified Aquascape Contractor Program is for you. Please give us a call to find out if your hard work will gain you admission to our elite group of pond builders and take your first step toward becoming a Certified Aquascape Contractor. For more information contact the Certified Aquascape Contractor Program Coordinator at (630) 659-2076 or CAC@aquascapeinc.com.