AquaForce Pump General Video
AquaForce Pond Pump Flow Chart
AquaForce Pump Specs
• Reduced Water Flow
– Pump or plumbing may be clogged. It may be necessary to clean the pump cage screens and impeller.
• Pump Hums and Doesn’t Push Water
– Pump or plumbing may be clogged. It may be necessary to clean the pump cage screens.
– Remove the water chamber cover and inspect and clean the impeller rotor assembly and internal pump body.
– Make sure nothing is blocking or wrapped around the impeller.
– Make sure the pump is receiving the correct voltage.
• Pump Not Working
– The ground-fault circuit-interrupter (GFCI) may have tripped
– The pump is not receiving the correct voltage.
• The pump can be run during freezing weather if desired but should be removed if shutting down the pump for the winter. Disconnect the threaded collar on the discharge fitting and remove the pump from the pond (Be careful not to lose the flat rubber washer). Clean the pump and cage screens with fresh water and store the pump in a frost-free location.
Please review the Instruction Manual for more in depth troubleshooting.
If you have questions about these pumps, please Email Us