EcoWave Pump General Video
EcoWave Pump Flow Chart
EcoWave Pump Specs
• Reduced water flow
– Check the outer and inner filter screens.
• Pump hums but doesn’t push water
– The pump or plumbing may be clogged.
* Make sure nothing is blocking the intake.
* Clean the inner and outer screens.
* Clean the impeller rotor assembly and internal pump body.
– Make sure the pump is receiving the correct voltage.
– Make sure the impeller blades are not worn or damaged.
• Pump not working
– Ground-fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) may have tripped.
– The pump is not receiving the correct voltage.
• If running through winter conditions, check regularly to make sure it is functioning properly and ice is not preventing water from reaching the pump. In the event of a power failure, the pump should be removed to prevent any freeze damage to the pump or the piping.
• If concerned about possible freeze damage, disconnect and remove the pump. Be careful not to lose the flat rubber washer. Clean with fresh water and store the pump in a frost-free location. If needed, use Aquascape Pump Cleaner Maintenance Solution (#91143) to remove excessive buildup.
Please review the Instruction Manual for more in depth troubleshooting.
If you have questions about these pumps, please Email Us