SLD Pump Flow Chart
SLD Pump Specs
• Reduced water flow
– Follow maintenance procedures to clean the pump
intake and water chamber cover.
• Pump hums but doesn’t push water
– The pump or plumbing may be clogged.
* Make sure nothing is blocking the intake.
* Follow maintenance procedures to clean the intake and water chamber cover.
* Follow maintenance procedures to clean the impeller and internal pump body.
– Make sure the pump is receiving the correct voltage.
– Make sure the impeller blades are not worn or damaged.
• Pump not working
– Check Aquascape Smart Control App to ensure the pump is set to run.
– Ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) may have tripped.
– The pump is not receiving the correct voltage.
• Device won’t pair
– Make sure the outlet is receiving power.
– Make sure you have adequate wireless coverage to connect the device.
– Reset the device to factory defaults.
– Make sure the ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) is not tripped.
• If running through winter conditions, check regularly to make sure it is functioning properly, and ice is not preventing water from reaching the pump.
• In the event of a power failure, the pump should be removed to prevent any freeze damage to the pump or the piping.
• If concerned about possible freeze damage, disconnect and remove the pump. Follow the maintenance/cleaning steps before storing the pump in a frost-free location.
Please review the Instruction Manual for more in depth troubleshooting.
If you have questions about these pumps, please Email Us