Setup and Troubleshooting Video
Overview of the Water Treatments for the Automatic Dosing System
• The pump does not seem to be pumping the liquid treatment from the pouch into my pond or fountain.
– Make sure the unit is getting power.
– Make sure the system is primed. To enter the priming mode, hold the x2 dosing button for 3 seconds (this may take several minutes). Refer to page 5 for more information.
– Listen closely, as you should be able to hear the pump turning if it’s working correctly.
– If problems persist, it may be time to replace the pump cartridge.
• There is no power reaching the unit
– Check that the transformer is plugged in.
– Try replacing the transformer; please note that the Aquascape Automatic Dosing System uses a 12V low voltage outdoor rated transformer.
Also, check out the Automatic Dosing System FAQs for more info.
If you have questions about this product, please Email Us