Setup and Troubleshooting Video
Overview of the Water Treatments for the Automatic Dosing System
• The pump does not seem to be pumping the liquid treatment from the pouch into my pond or fountain.
– Make sure the unit is getting power
– Make sure the system is primed. To enter the priming mode, hold the x2 dosing button for 3 seconds (this may take several minutes). Refer to page 5 for more information.
– Listen closely, as you should be able to hear the pump turning if it’s working correctly.
– If problems persist, it may be time to replace the pump cartridge.
• There is no power reaching the unit
– Check that the transformer is plugged in
– Try replacing the transformer; please note that the Aquascape Automatic Dosing System uses a 12V low voltage outdoor rated transformer.
Also, check out the Automatic Dosing System FAQs for more info.
If you are having an issue with your Automatic Dosing System, please Email Us