Pond Powerhead General Video
Pond Powerhead Specs
• Reduced water flow
– Remove any debris from the outside of the unit.
– Clean the propeller rotor assembly and internal pump body.
– Make sure the powerhead is receiving the correct voltage.
– Make sure the propeller blades are not worn or damaged.
• Pump not working
– Ground-fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) may have tripped.
– The pump is not receiving the correct voltage.
• The Pond Powerhead makes it easy to winterize ponds. The powerful flow of water positioned just below the surface of the pond will keep a hole open in the ice and ensure proper gas exchange to keep fish safe during cold winter months. The flat-bottomed design provides a sturdy base for quick and easy placement below the surface of the pond (Ex. 8). Bricks or stones can be used if needed to raise the
Powerhead to the proper height.
• If running through winter conditions, check regularly to make sure it is functioning properly. Non-running powerheads positioned close to the surface where ice forms should be removed to prevent damage. When removing the powerhead for the winter, clean with fresh water and store the pump in a frost-free location.
Please review the Instruction Manual for more in depth troubleshooting.
If you have questions about these pumps, please Email Us