• Reduced or no air flow
– Make sure the check valve is oriented in the proper direction.
– Make sure the braided tubing is not kinked or restricted.
* Should a kinked tube or dirty membrane significantly block air flow, shut down the compressor immediately to prevent overheating.
– Check the air inlet sponge filter for clogging and clean or replace if necessary.
– Compressor not working.
* The GFCI may have tripped.
* The compressor is not receiving the correct voltage.
• The aeration kit can be used during winter months where bubbles and water movement created at the surface help to maintain a small opening in the ice for oxygenation. DO NOT place the diffusers on the bottom of the pond during winter, as it may disrupt the natural thermocline found in the deeper portions of the pond where the fish are overwintering. Place the diffuser about 1 to 1.5 feet below the surface of the water.
If you have questions about this product, please Email Us