Overview of the 2 and 4 Outlet Pond Aerator
Setup and Troubleshooting Video
• Reduced or No Air Flow
– Make sure check valves are installed with arrow pointing in the direction of the air flow.
– Make sure airline tubing is not kinked or restricted.
– Replace Air Diaphragm Cartridge(s).
• Pump Not Working
– The ground-fault circuit-interrupter (GFCI) may have tripped.
– The pump is not receiving the correct voltage.
• The Pond Air can be used during the winter months, where bubbles and water movement created at the surface help to maintain a small opening in the ice for oxygenation. DO NOT place the Aeration Discs on the bottom of the pond during the winter, as it may disrupt the natural thermocline found in the deeper portions of the pond where the fish are overwintering. Instead, place the Aeration Discs about 1 to 1 ½ feet below the surface of the water
If you have questions about this product, please Email Us