Overview of Power and Transformers
• If lights cycle on and off, remove power. Cycling is caused by overload or short circuit. Correct fault and restore power.
• Is the lamp burned out? Use another lamp to test.
• Make sure quick connect plug is inserted all the way in the quick connect cable port and fully tightened.
Overview of Smart Control Plug
Troubleshooting Smart Control Plug - ITEM #82001
• Device won't pair
– Make sure the outlet is receiving power.
– Make sure you have adequate wireless coverage to connect the device (2.4 GHz networks supported).
– Reset the device to factory defaults.
– Make sure the ground-fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) is not tripped.