Setup and Troubleshooting Video
• Reduced Water Flow
– The UltraKlear® will reduce the water flow on the pump. It is recommended to use as large of a diameter of tubing as possible (up to 1 ½ inch diameter) in order to achieve maximum water flows.
– The UltraKlear® internal swirl sleeve could be clogged and require cleaning.
– Pump or plumbing may be clogged. It may be necessary to clean the pump cage screens and impeller
• UV Light is Not On
– A safety cut-off switch will activate if the ballast is not properly connected to the UV housing. Check that the ballast is properly connected to the UV housing.
– Power to the UltraKlear® has been lost. Check to be sure it’s plugged in and the ground fault breaker at the outlet is not activated.
– UV internal bulb connection may be loose. Open up UV and inspect to make sure the bulb is securely plugged into the ballast outlet.
– UV bulb could be beyond its life expectancy. Replace UV light.
• If your pond is subject to freezing temperatures, the UltraKlear® UV Clarifier should be shut down, drained, and stored in a frost-free location. When disconnecting the tubing from the filter, the threaded fittings should be removed without the need for any tools (be careful not to lose the flat rubber washers).
If you have questions about this product, please Email Us