Overview of the De-Icer
Overview of Pond Netting
Overview of the Smart Pond Thermometer
Troubleshooting - De-Icer
• Is Unit running
– Check to ensure that the unit is plugged in properly.
– Make sure that the GFI-rated receptacle or ground fault interrupter is operating properly.
– Check to see that the LED light on the top of the unit is indicating that the unit is heating. LED light will be red when unit is heating. If the indicator LED light on top of the unit is blue, the heater is in the off mode and not heating. The LED indicator light and thermostat is a safety function of the heater to prevent accidental burns. If not functioning correctly you may need to reset the thermostat by unplugging the heater, for approximately one hour, to allow the heater to completely cool. When you plug in the heater
the LED indicator should turn red, indicating heating.
Troubleshooting - Pond Netting
• Net is sagging
– It is recommended to remove debris from the netting as needed to prevent it from sagging.
Troubleshooting - Smart Pond Thermometer
• Device won't pair
– Make sure the outlet is receiving power and the GFCI is not tripped.
– Ensure adequate wireless coverage (2.4 GHz networks supported).
– Make sure the password is correct for the network (case sensitive).
– Reset the device to factory defaults (press and hold F/C Button for ten
If you have questions about this product, please Email Us