How To Video - Backyard Waterfall Kit
How To Video - Pondless Waterfall Kit
General Maintenance - DIY Backyard Waterfall Kit (83001)
In order to maintain your beautiful new waterfall, we recommend a few simple steps.
• Add Water
– The water stored in your waterfall will reduce over time due to evaporation and water splashing. Top off the water level in your basin throughout the year to ensure your pump has enough water to function properly.
• Add Water Treatments
– To keep your waterfall clean and healthy we recommend adding Aquascape Fountain Maintenance (included) on a regular basis. For information on other water treatment products designed to maintain your water feature, visit aquascapeinc.com.
• Remove Debris
– Throughout the year, leaves and other debris may end up in your waterfall. Periodically using your hands or a small net to remove any debris from the feature will help keep your waterfall looking beautiful all year long.
Winter Application - DIY Backyard Waterfall Kit (83001)
• In areas that experience freezing temperatures, waterfall owners have the option of shutting down their feature or running it through the winter. When intending to run the waterfall through the winter, be sure to keep the pump running. The strong current will prevent freezing from occurring. If the waterfall contains a shallow area or stream, we recommend checking throughout the season to eliminate ice damming if necessary.
• When shutting down the waterfall for winter, we recommend removing the pump and plumbing assembly to store in a frost-free location.
If you have questions about this product, please Email Us