Overview of the Color LED Lighting
Troubleshooting - ITEM #84057, ITEM #84059, ITEM #84060
• Lights won’t turn on
– Press the power button on the remote.
– Make sure the outlet is receiving power.
– Make sure the ground-fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) is not tripped.
– Check to verify that the lights are receiving the correct voltage.
– Verify that the photocell is functioning properly.
• Lights won’t turn off
– Verify that the photocell (not included) is functioning properly.
• Remote Control is not functioning
– Make sure the AAA batteries are not dead.
– Re-synch the remote control to the lighting control hub.
To learn more about the Aquascape Smart Control App visit:
If you have questions about this product, please Email Us